Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Article on Higher Education in North America

Hi,

I noticed this article from one of my Japanese friend's facebook, and I found it kinda interesting. To say this article is simply on higher education in North America is not 100% correct, for the author addressed some phenomenon caused by Asian students, which is also the reason that I found it interesting. I really like this article, yet the only downside probably is that the article is too long. Anyways, here it goes.


The enrollment controversy: Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to Canad


(Actually the original title is "Too Asian," which seem controversial. Thus the editors or whatsoever changed the title...)


Hope you enjoy it :)

Angela 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela and James!

    I'm so sorry to inform you this late, but my sore throat is not getting better, hardly can make any sounds *.*

    And I'm afraid I can't join this study group until Jan 15th, 2011. I plan to go back to Indonesia and there're lots of shopping to do.

    wish you both an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


    cheers
    maria

    ReplyDelete